- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Ride Shotgun is a bit different. Not only are we one of the fastest growing strategic brand, activation and production agencies in the UK but we think big, go big creatively and deliver big in production to deliver fully joined-up brand journeys for clients of all shapes and sizes.
As a CGI Producer you will be responsible for planning and coordinating teams to deliver assigned CGI & Animations on time, within budget and to the highest Ride Shotgun quality standards.
You will have a keen eye for detail and experience in running CGI or photography and video shoots of varying scales. You will be an expert at interpreting client briefs, quoting, tracking and reporting on projects, along with problem solving and managing both internal and external relationships on a day-to-day basis to ensure projects progress smoothly through the production process.
- Project scoping: Interpret briefs and find cost effective solutions.
- Scheduling and time management: Pro-actively manage your own time and workload on a daily basis in order to complete any given agreed task to deadline.
- Quality Control: Oversee QC at every stage of the production process.
- Client liaison: Work with our client service team, demonstrate the ability to manage and develop strong client relationships in your area of expertise. Facilitate regular contact with clients to ensure the smooth running of a project.
- Understand your client’s industry, challenges and competitors.
- Timing plans: Produce project timing plans accurately and efficiently.
- Resource planning: Work with department Resource Managers and Studio Manager to plan resource projects.
- Briefing: Ensure comprehensive briefs from all departments are completed, consolidated, added to or edited in order to brief the studio team brilliantly.
- Team management: Work towards managing a team of Production Assistants / Assistant Producers, through coaching and development. Manage on a daily basis any freelance talent we have commissioned to complete a project both in our studios and on location.
- Commercial awareness: Work with all departments to develop a strong commercial awareness (both project and business related) and look for ways to improve our profit.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our business and all the content services that we offer, so that you are able to talk about it confidently and inspire our clients.
- Problem solving: Find solutions and resolve issues at every level. Escalate appropriately any problems or issues that you cannot resolve alone.
- Project support: Support projects from end-to-end with an excellent understanding of where the job is at any point in time.
- Reconciliation: Reconcile shoots once complete for accurate financial reporting.
- Project Debrief: Run and manage debrief sessions to go through what went well and what we can improve or learn from.
- Communication: Stay in contact with all crew and departments at every step of a project.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years as a CGI Producer.
- Confident communication is essential to present work to clients and team members.
- The flexibility to work with a wide range of sectors in both B2B and B2C.
- Attention to detail and the urge to drive projects forward essential.
- You will have proven experience as a CGI photography/video producer working in content production for 2+ years.
- A proactive end-to end project manager who understands the creative process, able to manage all types of creative content.
- You love being hands on, a team player, you will be confident, a clear and engaging communicator, highly organised, calm and considered and able to manage upwards.
- You will be an unflappable problem solver who thrives working at pace using your initiative to constantly manage priorities and deadlines.
- You will be able to lead on implementing improvements, know your way around a spreadsheet and have a natural analytical and data driven mindset.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We expect all our team members to share the same behaviour and culture code as Ride Shotgun, check them out below!
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
- We own it – we want to feel proud of the work we do every day. So, we step up, we crack on and we take responsibility. And when we do that, our infectious and genuine passion for our work shines through.
- We are on it – “that’ll do”, won’t do. We expect a lot more of ourselves and each other. As a result we’re a proactive, driven bunch with a “can do” attitude, who love nothing more than spotting a problem and sorting it.
WE RIDE AS ONE
- No drama – we’re all in this together. We look out for, and after, each other. No questions asked. We understand each other and respect each other. We work brilliantly together. No drama. No egos. Nobody being a dick. I’ve got your back, you’ve got mine.
- Know-how – we work as one team, recognising and respecting each other’s skills and capabilities. We trust each other and we know there’s always someone in the team that will know the answer. It’s in our nature to collaborate because we know that when we work together, amazing things happen.
- Be curious and creative – curiosity is our superpower. It drives us to dig deeper. To look at challenges from every angle using left and right brain thinking. Leave no stone unturned. There might be an idea or insight under it.
- Have guts and glory – we’re fearless in challenging the accepted norms. Brave enough to do things differently. To take risks and try new things. And if that means challenging clients, ourselves and each other…So be it.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to make a real impact and be instrumental in shaping the future of a new, ambitious, and exciting agency. You’ll work with some of the world’s best brands and the region’s best talent to produce award winning creative work.
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off.
- Additional holidays through salary sacrifice.
- Enhanced paid sick leave.
- Cycle to work and Tech & Home schemes.
- Private Health care – with access to 24 hr support on a variety of topics, fast access to GP services and much more!
- Gym discounts.
- Personal accident/accidental death cover.
- Profit share scheme.
- Discounts portal with access to thousands of retailers.
- Refer a friend or client scheme.
- Regular social events – including a weekly pub quiz, monthly team lunches and the BIG summer and Christmas parties!
Does this sound good to you?
Applicants should be within commuting distance of the office location. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and portfolio.
No agencies please
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Ride Shotgun is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).