CGI Resource Manager
- Location: Sofia - Bulgaria
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Ride Shotgun is a bit different. Not only are we one of the fastest growing strategic brand, activation and production agencies in the UK but we think big, go big creatively and deliver big in production to deliver fully joined-up brand journeys for clients of all shapes and sizes.
We are looking for an experienced Resource Manager to join our team in the RS Sofia office. Reporting directly to our Studio Manager, you will help with the daily and long-term management of our teams across styling, CGI image production and CGI animation.
- Managing internal and freelance teams, assigning workload and finding solutions to utilise the team’s capacity.
- You will be challenged to understand key productivity KPIs, help with our continuous drive to improve efficiency, ensure on-time project delivery for our clients as well as maintain quality, and ensure the accurate delivery of every client brief.
- Assigning work to team members depending on project requirements and people’s individual skills, taking into consideration their availability and absence.
- Engaging with the Production Management team in understanding project requirements, production stages, and the resource skills required.
- Assessing, validating, and revising project plans whenever necessary.
- Maintaining and improving a pool of freelancers capable of fulfilling any additional required work outside of the internal team capacity.
- Ensure that the yearly freelance recruitment plan is followed and engaging with prospective candidates from screening to the final interview stages.
- You will be working alongside Client Services and Production Management teams in forecasting workload, actively finding solutions to utilise the team’s capacity, and being proactive in securing freelance resources to meet client and internal deadlines at all times.
- You will be monitoring the daily progress of projects assigned to resources and communicate any delays, overruns, or absences to the Production Management team finding suitable solutions that do not compromise any confirmed project plans.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- 3 years of agency experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong team management skills.
- Significant video, photography, or digital content production experience.
- Understanding of CGI industry, processes, and workflows.
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We expect all our team members to share the same behaviour and culture code as Ride Shotgun, check them out below!
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
- We own it – we want to feel proud of the work we do every day. So, we step up, we crack on and we take responsibility. And when we do that, our infectious and genuine passion for our work shines through.
- We are on it – “that’ll do”, won’t do. We expect a lot more of ourselves and each other. As a result we’re a proactive, driven bunch with a “can do” attitude, who love nothing more than spotting a problem and sorting it.
WE RIDE AS ONE
- No drama – we’re all in this together. We look out for, and after, each other. No questions asked. We understand each other and respect each other. We work brilliantly together. No drama. No egos. Nobody being a dick. I’ve got your back, you’ve got mine.
- Know-how – we work as one team, recognising and respecting each other’s skills and capabilities. We trust each other and we know there’s always someone in the team that will know the answer. It’s in our nature to collaborate because we know that when we work together, amazing things happen.
- Be curious and creative – curiosity is our superpower. It drives us to dig deeper. To look at challenges from every angle using left and right brain thinking. Leave no stone unturned. There might be an idea or insight under it.
- Have guts and glory – we’re fearless in challenging the accepted norms. Brave enough to do things differently. To take risks and try new things. And if that means challenging clients, ourselves and each other…So be it.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to make a real impact and be instrumental in shaping the future of a new, ambitious, and exciting agency. Based in Bulgaria, you’ll work with some of the world’s best brands and the region’s best talent to produce award winning creative work.
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits including:
- 20 holidays per year rising with length of service up to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private Health and Dental cover
- Hybrid work environment
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company profit share scheme
- Discounts portal with access to thousands of retailers
- Regular social events – including a weekly pub quiz, monthly team lunches, the BIG summer and Christmas parties!
DOES THIS SOUND GOOD TO YOU?
Applicants should send a CV, portfolio and covering email explaining why you are the right candidate for this position.
Send your application to email@example.com.
YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN BULGARIA AS THE JOB IS BASED IN OUR SOFIA STUDIO.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Ride Shotgun is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).