- Location: Sheffield, Manchester and Leeds
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Ride Shotgun is a bit different. Not only are we one of the fastest growing strategic brand, activation and production agencies in the UK but we think big, go big creatively and deliver big in production to deliver fully joined-up brand journeys for clients of all shapes and sizes.
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to continue supporting rapid business growth, whilst creating a positive “one team” culture. You will report to the HR Manager and provide support and guidance to the SMT team ensuring they work and understand the best HR guidelines, policies and processes. You will also guide the business on best practices and ensure the SMT meets the business objectives for its people.
- Support the HR Manager on all ER cases across the business including; sickness, flexible working, family friend, disciplinary and grievances and performance management.
- Work with the HR Manager on complex ER issues, escalating any high-risk cases as appropriate.
- Be responsible for the whole recruitment process: creating job adverts and job descriptions, advertise all roles, liaise with external agencies, schedule interviews, provide feedback to all candidates.
- Be responsible for the onboarding and off-boarding processes and continue to review the processes on a regular basis to ensure they remain relevant and fit for purpose.
- Be responsible for monitoring probationary reviews and all supporting documentation.
- Manage all employee benefits.
- Manage all employee files and ensure all paperwork is stored securely.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR policies, processes and system queries.
- Support the HR Manager on larger scale HR Projects.
- Have 1+ years working within a HR role – desirable.
- Have a good basic understanding of current employment law.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an excellent attention to detail.
- Have experience of developing and implementing new ways of working. Have the confidence to share your ideas.
- Have a full UK drivers license and own transport. Be willing to travel to our offices in Sheffield, Manchester and Leeds as required.
- Have worked in a creative agency environment – desirable!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We expect all our team members to share the same behaviour and culture code as Ride Shotgun, check them out below!
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
- We own it – we want to feel proud of the work we do every day. So, we step up, we crack on and we take responsibility. And when we do that, our infectious and genuine passion for our work shines through.
- We are on it – “that’ll do”, won’t do. We expect a lot more of ourselves and each other. As a result we’re a proactive, driven bunch with a “can do” attitude, who love nothing more than spotting a problem and sorting it.
WE RIDE AS ONE
- No drama – we’re all in this together. We look out for, and after, each other. No questions asked. We understand each other and respect each other. We work brilliantly together. No drama. No egos. Nobody being a dick. I’ve got your back, you’ve got mine.
- Know-how – we work as one team, recognising and respecting each other’s skills and capabilities. We trust each other and we know there’s always someone in the team that will know the answer. It’s in our nature to collaborate because we know that when we work together, amazing things happen.
- Be curious and creative – curiosity is our superpower. It drives us to dig deeper. To look at challenges from every angle using left and right brain thinking. Leave no stone unturned. There might be an idea or insight under it.
- Have guts and glory – we’re fearless in challenging the accepted norms. Brave enough to do things differently. To take risks and try new things. And if that means challenging clients, ourselves and each other… So be it.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to make a real impact and be instrumental in shaping the future of a new, ambitious, and exciting agency. Based across our 3 key offices you’ll work with some of the world’s best brands and the region’s best talent to produce award winning creative work.
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Additional holidays through salary sacrifice
- Company sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Westfield health cash plan
- Profit share scheme
- Discounts portal with access to thousands of retailers
- Tailored professional development plans
Does this sound good to you?
Applicants should be within commuting distance of either Manchester, Sheffield or Leeds. Please apply to email@example.com attaching your CV and cover letter.
No agencies please.
Equal opportunities statement
Ride Shotgun is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).