- Location: Leeds
- Closing date:
Ride Shotgun is a bit different. Not only are we one of the fastest growing strategic brand, activation and production agencies in the UK but we think big, go big creatively and deliver big in production to deliver fully joined-up brand journeys for clients of all shapes and sizes.
We’re looking for a Production Assistant to join our Leeds team, a graduate role suited for a candidate who would like their first opportunity into the photographic and video production industry.
Description of Role
- Assisting in end-to-end project management and organisation for photography and video shoots
- Assisting with quoting projects
- Working as part of a team to support the delivery of a wide range of production projects at varying scales, under the guidance of a producer
- Work with photographer, stylists, Dops and creative teams to brief and plan photography and video shoots Supporting with Interpreting briefs and finding cost effective solutions
- Support wider production team with shoot lists, talent/location sourcing, timing plans and any other production tasks required
- Support productions with various aspects of shoot production, including on set assistance, samples, equipment, travel and sustenance
- Commercially sensitive,, confident and assertive
- Team player, ambitious and motivated
- Good communicator
- Ability to use initiative
- Positive, up-beat, optimistic, passionate
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We expect all our team members to share the same behaviour and culture code as Ride Shotgun, check them out below!
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
- We own it – we want to feel proud of the work we do every day. So, we step up, we crack on and we take responsibility. And when we do that, our infectious and genuine passion for our work shines through.
- We are on it – “that’ll do”, won’t do. We expect a lot more of ourselves and each other. As a result we’re a proactive, driven bunch with a “can do” attitude, who love nothing more than spotting a problem and sorting it.
WE RIDE AS ONE
- No drama – we’re all in this together. We look out for, and after, each other. No questions asked. We understand each other and respect each other. We work brilliantly together. No drama. No egos. Nobody being a dick. I’ve got your back, you’ve got mine.
- Know-how – we work as one team, recognising and respecting each other’s skills and capabilities. We trust each other and we know there’s always someone in the team that will know the answer. It’s in our nature to collaborate because we know that when we work together, amazing things happen.
- Be curious and creative – curiosity is our superpower. It drives us to dig deeper. To look at challenges from every angle using left and right brain thinking. Leave no stone unturned. There might be an idea or insight under it.
- Have guts and glory – we’re fearless in challenging the accepted norms. Brave enough to do things differently. To take risks and try new things. And if that means challenging clients, ourselves and each other… So be it.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to make a real impact and be instrumental in shaping the future of a new, ambitious, and exciting agency. Based in Leeds, you’ll work with some of the world’s best brands and the region’s best talent to produce award winning creative work.
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Additional holidays through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension contribution
- Westfield health cash plan
- Profit share scheme
- Discounts portal with access to thousands of retailers
- Tailored professional development plans
Does this sound good to you?
Applicants should be within commuting distance of our Leeds office. Please apply to email@example.com attaching your CV and cover letter.
No agencies please.