- Location: Leeds
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Ride Shotgun is a bit different. Not only are we one of the fastest growing strategic brand, activation and production agencies in the UK but we think big, go big creatively and deliver big in production to deliver fully joined-up brand journeys for clients of all shapes and sizes.
We’re looking for an experienced Sample Handler/Driver to join our Leeds team. You will play a key role in the receipt, recording, storage, movement of merchandise within our studios You will also be responsible for the appropriate packing and dispatch of goods back to our clients.
You will work in an efficient and considered manner to ensure samples remain in the same condition as they arrive and are not lost or stolen whilst they are in our care. An element of general maintenance of the Warehouse Facilities and Studios is also desired.
Description of the role
- Receive in client samples, log into our warehouse and store in the correct location.
- Communicate clearly to teams what samples have been received each day.
- Pick samples/ merchandise each day to the provided lists.
- Put away samples/ merchandise in a timely manner.
- Handle all client samples with appropriate care to ensure they are secure and undamaged whilst in our care.
- Handling of all courier dispatch requirements, both domestic and international, in the most efficient/cost effective manner.
- Maintain, as required, full and accurate computerised records of all receipt and dispatch activities, making sure client products and props are well organised, easily identifiable and stored in the correct manner and areas.
- Operating the forklift truck (following appropriate training) and driving the Company vehicles as directed.
- Help with the removal and demolition of sets in the studio and assist the set build team when required.
- Assist as required in the preparation of the studio for shoots.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Fork lift truck experience (desirable).
- Experience in working in a warehouse or studio environment.
- Team player, ambitious and motivated.
- Good communicator.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We expect all our team members to share the same behaviour and culture code as Ride Shotgun, check them out below!
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
- We own it – we want to feel proud of the work we do every day. So, we step up, we crack on and we take responsibility. And when we do that, our infectious and genuine passion for our work shines through.
- We are on it – “that’ll do”, won’t do. We expect a lot more of ourselves and each other. As a result we’re a proactive, driven bunch with a “can do” attitude, who love nothing more than spotting a problem and sorting it.
WE RIDE AS ONE
- No drama – we’re all in this together. We look out for, and after, each other. No questions asked. We understand each other and respect each other. We work brilliantly together. No drama. No egos. Nobody being a dick. I’ve got your back, you’ve got mine.
- Know-how – we work as one team, recognising and respecting each other’s skills and capabilities. We trust each other and we know there’s always someone in the team that will know the answer. It’s in our nature to collaborate because we know that when we work together, amazing things happen.
- Be curious and creative – curiosity is our superpower. It drives us to dig deeper. To look at challenges from every angle using left and right brain thinking. Leave no stone unturned. There might be an idea or insight under it.
- Have guts and glory – we’re fearless in challenging the accepted norms. Brave enough to do things differently. To take risks and try new things. And if that means challenging clients, ourselves and each other…So be it.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to make a real impact and be instrumental in shaping the future of a new, ambitious, and exciting agency. Based in Leeds, you’ll work with some of the world’s best brands and the region’s best talent to produce award winning creative work.
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off.
- Additional holidays through salary sacrifice.
- Enhanced paid sick leave.
- Cycle to work and Tech & Home schemes.
- Private Health care – with access to 24 hr support on a variety of topics, fast access to GP services and much more!
- Gym discounts.
- Personal accident/accidental death cover.
- Profit share scheme.
- Discounts portal with access to thousands of retailers.
- Refer a friend or client scheme.
- Regular social events – including a weekly pub quiz, monthly team lunches and the BIG summer and Christmas parties!
Does this sound good to you?
Applicants should be within commuting distance of our Leeds office. Please apply to email@example.com attaching your CV and cover letter.
No agencies please.
Equal opportunities statement
Ride Shotgun is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).