- Location: Leeds
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Ride Shotgun is a bit different. Not only are we one of the fastest growing strategic brand, activation and production agencies in the UK but we think big, go big creatively and deliver big in production to deliver fully joined-up brand journeys for clients of all shapes and sizes.
Ride Shotgun are looking to recruit a Studio Manager who will be responsible for leading the way on production resourcing, managing the day-to-day operation of the Studio and implementing best working practices. You will be responsible for ensuring that our production teams are supported with adequate resourcing, ensure projects are running smoothly, briefs are issued on time and the studio is kept to a high standard whilst resolving any pragmatic logistical issues.
Description of the role
- Resource the production of shoots and post production for all our studio and location shoots. Ranging from photographers through to editors
Manage production freelancer relationships and source new talent
- Work closely with the production team to identify needs and coordinate operations to service those needs effectively
- Be savvy with timings to always make best use of budgets and resource
- Line management of the Studio team; driving accountability including setting objectives, monitoring performance and team development
- Schedule and coordinate all projects through the studio, maximising utilisation of team resources, delivering on time and to budget
- Manage and allocate internal and external resources – people, equipment, and studio space
- Host regular internal meetings to ensure that all projects and teams are on track
- Generate monthly reporting to align and inform all relevant stakeholders
- Forecasting, capacity planning and scaling the resources of the studio production team
- Ideally you will have experience from either a Studio Production or Resource/Traffic management background, but most importantly you are a proactive end-to-end project manager who understands the production process and is able to manage all types of production content
- You are proactive, happy to get hands on and be a real team player
- You are confident with a clear and engaging communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage upwards, sidewards and downwards
- An excellent problem solver who thrives working at pace using your own initiative to constantly manage priorities and deadlines
- You are able to lead on the implementation of organisational improvements, know your way around a spreadsheet and have a natural analytical and data driven mindset
- You have a strong management style with the ability to influence and engage with a variety of personalities
What kind of person are we looking for?
We expect all our team members to share the same behaviour and culture code as Ride Shotgun, check them out below!
We make it happen
- We own it – we want to feel proud of the work we do every day. So, we step up, we crack on and we take responsibility. And when we do that, our infectious and genuine passion for our work shines through;
- We are on it – “that’ll do”, won’t do. We expect a lot more of ourselves and each other. As a result we’re a proactive, driven bunch with a “can do” attitude, who love nothing more than spotting a problem and sorting it.
We ride as one
- No drama – we’re all in this together. We look out for, and after, each other. No questions asked. We understand each other and respect each other. We work brilliantly together. No drama. No egos. Nobody being a dick. I’ve got your back, you’ve got mine.
- Know-how – we work as one team, recognising and respecting each other’s skills and capabilities. We trust each other and we know there’s always someone in the team that will know the answer. It’s in our nature to collaborate because we know that when we work together, amazing things happen.
- Be curious and creative – curiosity is our superpower. It drives us to dig deeper. To look at challenges from every angle using left and right brain thinking. Leave no stone unturned. There might be an idea or insight under it.
- Have guts and glory – we’re fearless in challenging the accepted norms. Brave enough to do things differently. To take risks and try new things. And if that means challenging clients, ourselves and each other.. So be it.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to make a real impact and be instrumental in shaping the future of a new, ambitious, and exciting agency. Based in Leeds, you’ll work with some of the world’s best brands and the region’s best talent to produce award winning creative work.
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Additional holidays through salary sacrifice
- Company Sick Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Westfield health cash plan
- Profit share scheme
- Discounts portal with access to thousands of retailers
- Tailored professional development plans
Does this sound good to you?
Applicants should be within commuting distance of our Leeds office. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and cover letter.
No agencies please.
Equal opportunities statement
Ride Shotgun is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).